Discover Solvaderm's Professional Strength Products For Healthier And More Beautiful Skin.
ACE-Ferulic is an advanced, professional-strength skin treatment that improves the structure of your skin and provides protection from the sun and other skin-damaging environmental stressors. This dermatologist-developed formula contains a powerful triple-blend of antioxidants that neutralize the effects of free radicals and other pollutants and combat signs of aging commonly brought about by exposure to the sun. ACE-Ferulic also promotes collagen and protein fiber production to further support and strengthen your skin and give it a healthy, more youthful appearance.
ACE-Ferulic should be used after cleansing and toning. Apply a small amount to the face, neck and chest area, waiting for it to be fully absorbed before using any other product. For best results, use ACE-Ferulic twice a day as part of the morning and evening skincare routine.
- Ferulic Acid: a powerful antioxidant that penetrates the skin, eliminating destructive free radicals and increasing skin cell health and longevity.
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): provides antioxidant protection and helps to reduce areas of hyperpigmentation for a brighter complexion.
- Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E): fights free radicals and enhances the effects of Vitamin C. Vitamin E is also a potent moisturizer and helps to bolster the skin’s protective barrier.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): improves micro-circulation, enhances skin protein synthesis, and lightens areas of discoloration.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): conditions the skin, locking in moisture to eliminate any dry, rough patches.
- Hyaluronic Acid: significantly boosts hydration levels, causing skin to appear full, plump and smooth.
- Lightweight, easily absorbed and suitable for all skin types
- Strengthens the skin’s protective barrier to lock in moisture
- Increases antioxidant levels for protection against free radical damage
- Provides intense hydration to eliminate dryness and keep skin plump and smooth
- Supports healing and repair mechanisms that help slow the onset of common signs of aging
- Fades hyperpigmentation for a more evenly toned complexion
The FDA has not evaluated these statements and this product is not intended to cure or prevent any specific skin condition. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and always follow the directions for application. If you have a history of skin allergies, a skin patch test is recommended before use. Avoid ingredients that are known to trigger an allergic reaction and discontinue use immediately should a reaction occur.