Discover Solvaderm's Professional Strength Products For Healthier And More Beautiful Skin.
Cellmaxa is a skin firming cream that contains two powerful patented complexes to reduce the look of cellulite and prevent more from appearing. This product’s formula works in three steps. First, it breaks down stored fat to reduce dimples and an uneven surface; second, it replenishes lost moisture and strengthens the skin matrix for a smoother, firmer appearance; lastly, it prevents further accumulation of the fat that contributes to the look of cellulite.
With every order you’ll receive:
- 1 bottle of Cellmaxa
- Our exclusive 60-day satisfaction guarantee
- A low retail price of $44.95
Massage a generous amount of Cellmaxa into any areas of the body where cellulite occurs such as the thighs, upper arms, buttocks and abdomen. Use twice a day after cleansing and exfoliating the skin for best results.
- Adiposlim: a proprietary complex that helps eliminate stored fat deposits. As a result, problematic areas appear tighter and well-toned, with fewer dimples or bulges.
- Adipoless: works with Adiposlim, enhancing the circulation, promoting optimal fluid drainage and helping to prevent further accumulation of the fat cells that lead to cellulite.
- Hyaluronic Acid: attracts moisture from the atmosphere, making the skin appear full, smooth and plump. It also helps to lock in hydration for long-lasting results.
- Squalane: this ingredient works with Hyaluronic Acid to replenish lost moisture, improving the tone of the skin surface with a silky texture.
- Helps to break down and remove stubborn fat deposits
- Provides intense hydration for a healthy, smooth texture
- Strengthens skin fibers, making them more resistant to bulging and dimpling
- Firms and tones the skin for a leaner, streamlined appearance
- Reduces the further accumulation of fat cells that lead to cellulite
- Is suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive
The FDA has not evaluated these statements and this product is not intended to cure or prevent any specific skin condition. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and always follow the directions for application. If you have a history of skin allergies, a skin patch test is recommended before use. Avoid ingredients that are known to trigger an allergic reaction and discontinue use immediately should a reaction occur.