FREE SHIPPING over $60*
Overnight Shipping (1 business days*) $24.95 View Details
FREE SHIPPING ON ANY ORDER OVER $60
Free Standard Shipping is valid in the 48 contiguous United States on any order over $60 after any coupons, promotions, or discounts are applied. Eligible customers must select the Standard Shipping option during checkout in order to receive free shipping. Offer cannot be applied to expedited shipping methods.
About the Dual Flex System
- This is the perfect combination to see how well your body responds to the products.
- This combination offers joint pain relief, enhanced flexibility and better range of motion.
- FlexoPlex is a natural dietary supplement that supports joint restoration and lubrication in addition to relief from joint pain.
- Flexdermal is a topical product that delivers a cooling sensation to painful areas of the body, providing instant localized relief from joint, muscle and nerve pain.
With every order of the Dual Flex System you receive:
- 1 bottle of FlexoPlex & 1 tube of Flexdermal
- Exclusive 60-day guarantee
- Free shipping (U.S. Domestic Orders Only)
- A discounted cost of $74.94 (regularly $114.98)
Usage of Flexoplex
- For optimal results, take 4 FlexoPlex tablets daily. Take 2 tablets about 15 minutes before breakfast and two at least an hour before bedtime – both doses should be taken with a full glass of water.
Usage of Flexdermal
- Apply a small amount of Flexdermal cream to your palms and massage the areas where joint and muscle pain occurs. Ensure the cream is fully absorbed and repeat as often as required, up to four times a day.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): MSM is a natural compound of sulfur that occurs in plants and microorganisms, actively preventing autoimmune disorders. FlexoPlex pills replenish diminished levels of MSM in the body.
- Chondroitin Sulfate: Chondroitin Sulfate is a building block of cartilage and helps prevent joint discomfort. This natural ingredient is needed by people with chronic cases of osteoarthritis to strengthen joint cartilage.
- Glucosamine Sulfate: Glucosamine Sulfate is an essential component of all good quality joint supplements. It fortifies connective tissues, prevents inflammation and is vital for healthy cartilage. This ingredient is particularly effective when paired with Chondroitin Sulfate.
- Rutin: This plant pigment, also known as a flavonoid, has highly effective anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Naturally found in some fruits and vegetables, it strengthens blood vessels and supports the circulation.
- Trypsin: Trypsin is a protein enzyme that aids the growth of healthy cells and tissues for overall joint health. It is particularly beneficial for people suffering from long-term osteoarthritis and arthritis conditions.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic Acid is essential for joint lubrication. It provides improved cushioning and shock absorption and, overtime, increases joint flexibility.
- Boswellia Serrata Gum Powdered Extract and Bromelain are other key ingredients in FlexoPlex.
- Menthol: Menthol is a natural substance derived from plants such as peppermint. Menthol imparts a warm then cooling sensation to the skin and, when applied topically, has long-lasting pain-relieving effects.
- Camphor Oil: Camphor oil is a fast absorbing, numbing agent that eases deep pain in joints and muscles. The organic extract increases the blood flow and eases pain caused by inflammation.
- Eucalyptus Oil: Eucalyptus oil is a natural substance with therapeutic applications. It has been used for centuries to relieve joint inflammation, muscle pains, aching and musculoskeletal conditions. Its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties help to relieve the pain of osteoarthritis.
- Isopropyl alcohol, Aqua (water), Glycerin, Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, and Phenoxyethanol are other basic ingredients in the Flexdermal topical cream..
Benefits of Flexoplex
- Acts fast to relieve pain and stiffness in the joints
- Uses natural ingredients that are safe for long-term use
- Lubricates and cushions the joints for improved shock absorption
- Fortifies connective tissues for better resilience
- Increases the longevity of the joint for ongoing pain-free movement and flexibility
Benefits of Flexdermal
- Is a non-greasy formula that absorbs quickly into the skin for fast pain relief
- Increases joint flexibility and provides a better range of motion
- Blocks pain signals to the brain
- Can be applied numerous times with no risk of side effects
- Is effective on all painful areas of the body
Customers who bought this item also bought
Phenocal Starter Pack
Colopril Starter Pack
Flexoplex Pack Of Two
Zenofem Starter Pack
Menoquil Pack of Two
Phenocal Pack of Two
Provasil The Starter
Provasil Pack of Two
Flexoplex Starter Pack
Menoquil Starter Pack
Prostara Starter Pack