Discover Solvaderm's Professional Strength Products For Healthier And More Beautiful Skin.
Exfoliating the surface of our skin can remove dull, older skin cells to reveal the new, smoother and healthier skin cells beneath. By incorporating exfoliation into a regular skin care routine, you may experience smoother, softer skin with a more even, clear tone. You may even be able to remove scarring or signs of aging.
- Step 1: Apply Glowpeel on freshly cleansed skin several times every week depending on your skin’s level of tolerance for this product’s formulation and the severity of skin flaws that you desire to improve.
- Step 2: After drying down Glowpeel, spread Dermaxsol to help prevent further skin damage due to UV. Spread generously over skin to replenish lost moisture.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids - This product is formulated with four AHAs — Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Kojic Acid, and Pyruvic Acid. Derived from natural sources, these ingredients work up a natural glow for your skin by gently lifting dead and damaged skin cells as well as drawing out impurities from your pores to protect you from developing acne and blemishes.
- Zinc Oxide (7%) and Octinoxate (7.5%) - These are sunscreen agents that help make Dermaxsol a truly sun-protecting moisturizer infused with SPF 30. These sunscreen agents deliver a combination of sun-blocking and UV-neutralizing properties to prevent sun damage.
- Glycerin and Beeswax - These are moisturizing ingredients that fill up your skin with moisture as it conditions the surface of your skin. It also supports the reinforcement of your skin’s moisture-barrier layer to keep moisture in.
- These products help facilitate faster skin renewal and recovery from damage.
- This system promotes skin that is free from flaws and complexion that glows with health and beautiful radiance.
- It helps fade the appearance of dark marks, wrinkles, and other visible signs of skin damage and aging.
The FDA has not evaluated these statements and this product is not intended to cure or prevent any specific skin condition. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and always follow the directions for application. If you have a history of skin allergies, a skin patch test is recommended before use. Avoid ingredients that are known to trigger an allergic reaction and discontinue use immediately should a reaction occur.