Discover Solvaderm's Professional Strength Products For Healthier And More Beautiful Skin.
The delicate skin near the eyes seems to be prone to the effects of aging and sun damage more quickly than other parts of the face, leading to wrinkles, fine lines, and signs of sun damage. Not getting sufficient rest or water can also contribute to the appearance of dark under-eye circles, which make us look tired and unhealthy. When you’re choosing skin care products, it’s beneficial to choose options that not only make skin appear refreshed, but also help prevent future damage. You can apply sunscreen separately, or select products that have multiple functions, such as a moisturizer that offers sun protection. There are plenty of skin care products available, so it’s important to find the ones that fit your budget, beauty goals, and health concerns.
- Step 1: After cleansing, pat dry and apply Eyevage around your eye area. Dot the product, spread, and wait for it to become fully absorbed before layering with Dermaxsol.
- Step 2: Cover your face thoroughly with Dermaxsol. Apply moisturizer at least 20 minutes before exposing skin to the sun. Reapply throughout the day to maintain sun protection function.
- Phytonadione - Also known as Vitamin K, it enhances microcirculation to prevent stuck fluids. It helps lighten pigmentation around the eye area.
- Arnica Montana Extract - This ingredient enhances absorption of Phytonadione on skin. It supports faster skin recovery from damage.
- Anti-inflammatory Complex Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein and Hydrolyzed Bran Protein – This complex soothes and calms irritated skin. These ingredients also promote healthier skin appearance.
- Nourishing Complex - This consists of Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Squalane, and Eriobotrya Japonica Extract. Combined, these ingredients make your skin better hydrated and makes moisture last.
- Zinc Oxide (7%) and Octinoxate (7.5%) - These are sunscreen agents that help protect your skin from sun damage. These ingredients neutralize and stop UV from hurting your skin.
- Glycerin and Beeswax - These ingredients help replenish your skin’s lost moisture. They also help your skin recover from damage and restore its ability to efficiently hold moisture in.
- These products protect your skin from drying out and maintain ideal moisture levels throughout the day.
- This system helps protect your skin from two major causes of skin damage and aging: sun damage and dryness.
The FDA has not evaluated these statements and this product is not intended to cure or prevent any specific skin condition. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and always follow the directions for application. If you have a history of skin allergies, a skin patch test is recommended before use. Avoid ingredients that are known to trigger an allergic reaction and discontinue use immediately should a reaction occur.