FREE SHIPPING over $60*
Overnight Shipping (1 business days*) $29.95 View Details
FREE SHIPPING ON ANY ORDER OVER $60
Free Standard Shipping is valid in the 48 contiguous United States on any order over $60 after any coupons, promotions, or discounts are applied. Eligible customers must select the Standard Shipping option during checkout in order to receive free shipping. Offer cannot be applied to expedited shipping methods.
- It supports the long-term health and structure of damaged joints.
- Provides fast pain relief for stiff, aching joints and sore muscles.
- Improves flexibility and range of motion.
- It can be applied to any area of the body experiencing pain and inflammation.
- Provides protection for aging joints and prevents further degradation.
With the Flexdermal Starter Pack you’ll receive:
- 1-month supply of Flexdermal
- Our exclusive 60-day satisfaction guarantee
- A low retail price of $29.99 (regularly $49.99)
Usage of FlexdermalApply a small amount of Flexdermal cream to your palms and massage the areas where joint and muscle pain occurs. Ensure the cream is fully absorbed and repeat as often as required, up to four times a day.
- Menthol: Menthol is a natural substance derived from plants such as peppermint. Menthol imparts a warm then cooling sensation to the skin and, when applied topically, has long-lasting pain-relieving effects.
- Camphor oil: Eucalyptus oil is a natural substance with therapeutic applications. It has been used for centuries to relieve joint inflammation, muscle pains, aching and musculoskeletal conditions. Its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties help to relieve the pain of osteoarthritis.
- Eucalyptus oil: It may reduce pain, swelling, and other underlying causes of inflammation to deliver pain relief. Its analgesic and anesthetic qualities are widely recognized, and it is commonly used for the topical relief of ache and pain.
- Isopropyl alcohol, Aqua (water), Glycerin, Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, and Phenoxyethanol are other basic ingredients in the Flexdermal topical cream.
Benefits of Flexdermal
Customers who bought this item also bought
Flexoplex Starter Pack
Phenocal Starter Pack
Provasil The Starter
Menoquil Starter Pack
Prostara Starter Pack
Zenofem Starter Pack
Colopril Starter Pack