Discover Solvaderm's Professional Strength Products For Healthier And More Beautiful Skin.
Revivatone is an intensive anti-aging treatment specially formulated for the delicate, thinner skin on the neck and chest area. Its dual-peptide formula heals and repairs damaged skin, strengthening the connective tissues for a denser, firmer, youthfully toned appearance. With additional rich moisturizers that eliminate dryness, skin is visibly smoother with fewer wrinkles and creases.
With Every Order You'll Receive:
- 1 bottle of Revivatone
- Our exclusive 60-day satisfaction guarantee
- A low retail price of $49.00
Dot Revivatone over the entire neck and chest area after cleansing and toning, massaging in until absorbed. For best results, this product should be used daily as part of the morning and evening skincare routine.
- Hexapeptide-10: improves the structure of the dermo epidermal junction, reducing the looseness and sagging that often affects the skin on the neck and chest as we age.
- Acetyl Dipeptide-13: boosts the production of collagen fibers to produce denser skin that is less prone to aging prematurely.
- Hyaluronic Acid: enhances hydration levels in the skin for a long-lasting plump, smooth texture.
- Squalane: derived from olive oil, this natural moisturizer absorbs quickly into the skin, leaving it silky soft with fewer visible lines, creases and wrinkles.
- Glycerin: a powerful humectant that holds moisture in the skin and forms a natural barrier to prevent loss of hydration.
- Is specifically designed to treat the vulnerable skin on the neck and chest
- Fortifies the skin to prevent further damage
- Promotes firmness and elasticity, giving the skin a more youthful appearance
- Plumps and smooths the skin, reducing the severity of lines and wrinkles
- Strengthens the skin’s protective barrier to prevent loss of moisture
- Is suitable for all skin types and can easily be incorporated into the existing daily routine
The FDA has not evaluated these statements and this product is not intended to cure or prevent any specific skin condition. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and always follow the directions for application. If you have a history of skin allergies, a skin patch test is recommended before use. Avoid ingredients that are known to trigger an allergic reaction and discontinue use immediately should a reaction occur.