Discover Solvaderm's Professional Strength Products For Healthier And More Beautiful Skin.
Oil, bacteria, and dirt on the skin can lead to acne breakouts that are painful and embarrassing. If you use products that overly dry the skin, it can cause the skin to produce even more oil, increasing your risk for acne. Following a regular skin care regimen, with products that work for unique skin needs, can help.
- Step 1: Clean face with Rejuvoderm. Wet skin and lather. Rinse off with lukewarm water, then pat dry.
- Step 2: Apply Zeroblem sparingly. Using cotton buds, apply the product over affected or hyperpigmented areas of your skin only.
- Salicylic Acid - This beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) works by softening the dirt and grime trapped in your pores and masking your skin. It has an oil regulating function that helps prevent acne-causing bacteria from infecting your pores.
- Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid - These alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA) support faster but generally mild skin-exfoliation. In turn, your skin’s regeneration and renewal functions speed up significantly so your skin’s appearance is renewed and revitalized
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil - This ingredient acts as a formulation carrier that delivers the AHAs and BHAs deep into your skin. Simultaneously, this ingredient delivers a skin-moisturizing feel.
- Colloidal Sulfur - This ingredient promotes pH balancing that helps stomp out acne-causing bacteria from blemish-prone skin. It helps purify your skin to prevent acne breakouts.
- Zinc Oxide - This ingredient promotes oil regulation. It also treats and dries out blemishes.
- Salicylic Acid - This ingredient purifies your pores. It also promotes a more-regulated oil production which helps prevent your skin from greasing, helping keep acne-causing bacteria off of your skin.
- These products help purify your skin to prevent infection and acne breakouts.
- This system enhances your flawless and radiant overall complexion.
The FDA has not evaluated these statements and this product is not intended to cure or prevent any specific skin condition. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and always follow the directions for application. If you have a history of skin allergies, a skin patch test is recommended before use. Avoid ingredients that are known to trigger an allergic reaction and discontinue use immediately should a reaction occur.