Discover Solvaderm's Professional Strength Products For Healthier And More Beautiful Skin.
Zeroblem is a professional strength blemish serum that treats acne, blemishes and pimples quickly and safely. In addition to creating skin that is free from visible imperfections, Zeroblem soothes irritation, regulates the pH balance and eliminates harmful bacteria, preventing further breakouts from occurring. While the fast-acting ingredients contained in its formula are highly concentrated, they will never leave the skin feeling dry or tight.
With Every Order You'll Receive:
- 1 bottle of Zeroblem
- Our exclusive 60-day satisfaction guarantee
- A low retail price of $34.00
Apply Zeroblem directly to individual pimples and blemishes using a clean cotton swab after cleansing and toning. Allow to dry and leave on overnight, rinsing with lukewarm water in the morning.
- Colloidal Sulfur: a naturally occurring element that calms severely irritated skin, relieving redness, itching and inflammation.
- Zinc Oxide: helps eliminate excess oil on the skin surface to prevent the development of pimples and acne; relieves the pain and swelling that often accompanies skin breakouts.
- Salicylic Acid: a Beta-Hydroxy acid with an effective, yet gentle exfoliating effect. It removes dead cells that clog pores and contribute to breakouts, while helping to dissolve greasy build-up on the skin surface.
- Can be applied directly to individual pimples, helping them heal quickly without scarring
- Eliminates excess oil on the skin surface for a more balanced complexion
- Reduces the occurrence of further breakouts, improving the long-term health of the skin
- Uses highly concentrated ingredients that work effectively without causing harm
- Won’t leave the skin feeling too dry or tight
The FDA has not evaluated these statements and this product is not intended to cure or prevent any specific skin condition. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and always follow the directions for application. If you have a history of skin allergies, a skin patch test is recommended before use. Avoid ingredients that are known to trigger an allergic reaction and discontinue use immediately should a reaction occur.
Customers who bought this item also bought